HODC: Humans of Davidson College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

HoDC: Humans of Davidson College is a series started by Her Campus Davidson to profile members of the community and learn more about their stories.

“As cheesy as it sounds, I’m such a California girl.  I love the beach, the mountains, and the sun. My curls are a pretty defining factor of who I am: wild, changing every day, and sassy.”                                       

“I love going to fun coffee shops, hiking to beautiful views, and traveling in and outside of the United States. I’d have to say music is a major part of my life whether it’s playing a little Klezmer clarinet, listening, or thinking about it as a sort of healing method.”

“Growing up with a kitchen wall that was filled with quotes and poems, plus the daily quote in my lunchbox, I’ve learned to love quotes so I will end with one of my favorites: ‘Start the day with love. Fill the day with love. Spend the day with love. End the day with love.’ -Sai Baba”

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at davidson@hercampus.com or come to our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8pm in the Morcott Room.