The Her Campus Southern Charm Tour: An Afternoon To Remember!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

As a general rule, Mondays are not fun days. But last Monday turned out to be a cut above the rest. If you saw the ample flyers, the girls on scooters, or the excellent eyebrows of everyone on campus, you know what I’m talking about: Davidson was #blessed to be the third stop on the Her Campus Southern Charm Tour! 

Not only did the national team bring the entire campus gift bags filled with sunglasses, underwear, eyeliner, coupons, LUNA mini bars, and other girl essentials, but they also brought the workers of European Wax Center to dazzle up our brow game!

Though it was a little too rainy for a solid game of cornhole, over 500 girls left the tents with smiles on their faces (free stuff tends to put people in a good mood!).  And BTW, if you missed the event, feel free to stop by your friendly local Her Campus meeting at 8pm on Tuesdays in the Union! We have plenty of sunglasses and LUNA bar samples to spare for new aspiring writers.

All self promotion aside, our week was off to a good start thanks to Dormify, European Wax Center, LUNA, and of course, Her Campus. Now back to the regular grind. Until next year!

Sophie comes from Atlanta, Georgia, and now attends Davidson College in the big city of Davidson, North Carolina. She dabbled in professional beat boxing, but ultimately decided she did not want to completely dominate the industry and ruin the careers of all aspiring beat boxers. Sophie likes reading, writing, and things that are free.