Her Campus Davidson Loves the HC Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Her Campus sent us a Spring Break Survival Kit! SO sweet. 

We received:

• a neuro SLEEP drink and neuro swag — a perfect blend of melatonin and fruitiness for the overworked collegiette! We totally recommend it. 
  • TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System — one of our collegiettes already uses this religiously! She says her hair is soft, shiny, and so healthy because of this low sulfate shampoo system!
  • Her Campus Swag — a classic.
  • Chipotle Free Burrito and Free Chips & Guac Cards — who doesn’t love Chipotle!?
  • ZOTOS Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner — we love this paraben and sulfate-free conditioner! Healthy, fresh, and natural.
  • European Wax Center free waxing vouchers — so many of our collegiettes already love the Euroepan Wax Center, and the rest of us can’t wait to try it!
  • Yokini Swimwear coupon cards — so cute and personalized!

Things like this are just one of many perks to being part of Her Campus!

Jessie Li

Davidson

Jessie Li is a member of Davidson College's Class of 2015. Born in Hong Kong and raised in Richmond, Virginia, she now calls North Carolina her home. She serves as Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Davidson, is the Editor-in-Chief of Davidson's oldest annual literary journal, Hobart Park, and is a Fiction Reader for The Adroit Journal. An English major with a passion for creative writing, teaching, and traveling, Jessie has traveled to India, England, China, Malaysia, and Hong Kong for study abroad, teaching internships, and investigative reporting.