Great Glasses That Aren’t from Warby Parker

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

I would consider my glasses game pretty strong, and by that I mean I have a pair of red glasses with screen protection that I wear all the time. I get a lot of comments on them, which is actually how this article came to be (the Her Campus staff asked, and so I am delivering).

However, the thing with cool glasses these days is that they are almost always from Warby Parker. Don’t get me wrong, Warby Parker is great and easy (or so it seems), but there is more out there! Here’s my list of glasses that I think are totally great, most of which include prescription lenses with the frames to boot.

1. Illesteva, $165

2. Zenni Optical, $26

3. EyeBuy Direct, $45 (you can add screen protection for $25!)

4. Ace & Tate, $105

5. Valley, $350

Okay, so these are very expensive, but HOW COOL ARE THEY!

6. Cubitts, $157

7. Coastal, $35

BONUS! FAKE GLASSES! For all you aspirational glasses wearers.

1. Olive, $27

2. SeeConcept, $45 (also available as readers)

3. ASOS, $15

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at davidson@hercampus.com or come to our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8 p.m. in the Morcott Room.

Josephine is a senior English major from Massachusetts. She is the Marketing and Publicity Director for Her Campus at Davidson, a member of Connor House, and runs the Instagram account @cheeeesefries in her free time.