Frolicqueen: Frolics as told by Broad City

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Friday afternoon when you’re finally done with everything:

And you get your wristbands:

And you roll in at your first stop:

And people are pumped to see you because everything is gr8 during Frolics weekend:

Rolling out and trying to save face after you’ve #fallen and #cantgetup:

Just no.

Waking up from your nap and getting changed for night Frolics:

Trying to fix your hair without showering:

When your friend drags you to another location that may or not be as lit as where you were:

Getting into shenanigans with your ride or die:

Saturday morning when you hear Warner first-years starting at like 9 a.m.:

But then you finally feel ready for Day 2:

When a random dude says any of the following: “I think you’re too turnt,” “Sh sh sh, let me talk,” “We’re not taking song suggestions,” “God, SHUT up,” “Ok fine, you can have some, but like don’t tell your friends we still have alcohol,” “Can I have some of your alcohol?,” “No I don’t want to shotgun with you,” “Your friends are kind of a lot,” “This is kind of just for brothers,” “God, could you get some of your friends here to fix the ratio?,” “That’s just how he is when he’s drunk, it’s pretty harmless,” “No we don’t have any food.”

Getting your friend back to the room after she twists her ankle:

Seeing that girl from chem who you kind of know but never talk to but kind of want to be friends with:

Accidentally knocking into ~ping-pong~ tables:

Walking back and forth, up and down the hill:

And seeing alumni you haven’t seen in forever and miss like crazy:

And seeing them when you missed them, but also don’t know how to be a person around them because you haven’t seen them in ages and you don’t wanna be like clingy or anything, but you’re also like really protective and jealous because you know those other people are just not enough at all:

Finding the dogs on the lawn everywhere all the time:

Seeing bae while you bounce around:

Going to the BSC too drunk to remember you can’t dance and sober enough that you’re unfortunately coordinated enough to try things you should def not be:

Going to the BSC when you can actually dance:

And then watching all the strolls like :

When you’re trying to figure out where to hold everything because you have no frolics-worthy clothes with pockets:

When you see something (creepy as fuq) and know you gotta say something:

Braving frat bathrooms:

People start assuming you’re too intoxicated to say important things and have good conversations:

When you’re tryna hook up but are out of good pick up lines:

It hits like 6 p.m. and you’re like, I can’t for a while:

Hitting that existential crisis during drinking and needing to do something productive to assuage concerns:

And then getting in NO mood to deal with people’s shit:

Rallying for the second night in a row on Saturday:

And trying to turn your face into a presentable one for the night:

And then seeing that queen who is always perfectly put together and amazing:

Treating your sunburn on Sunday:

Hearing about how your friend hooked up with her unicorn:

Not knowing how to deal with the fact that you’re so tired and your body is physically exhausted and caffeine isn’t working and you have hella papers to write:

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at davidson@hercampus.com or come to our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8pm in the Morcott Room.

A little obsessive about food blogs, books, Netflix, running, and obviously sleeping. It's not what you do, I say, but how you do it.