Finals Feasting

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Finals season may strike the fear of God in many a Davidson student, but the amount of free food on campus can work wonders on our stressed out selves. While tons of student organizations are planning specific events for their members, there are also plenty of opportunities for the entire student body to fill up on the best junk food the Lake Norman area has to offer.

First, check out the Finals Feast at the BSC this Thursday from 9:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. New waves of fresh food will arrive every half hour, so there will be plenty to go around.

After filling up at the BSC, head over to the Union at 10:00 p.m. for dessert — DCPC is sponsoring a cookie extravaganza. I definitely recommend lining up early to maximize your chances at getting your share of snickerdoodles.

On Friday, take a study break at 10:00 p.m. in the Union for ice cream! Come grab some ice cream dished out by a bunch of professors wearing cool hats (at least that’s what they did last year). By this point in the week, you’ll be more than ready for a little sugar to keep you going.

Remember to check your emails to see the other food fests you’ve been invited to! Tour guides, prospie hosts, math majors, or pretty much anyone involved in anything, probably have some ~exclusive~ access to free pizza and maybe even a donut hole or two. Happy eating!