Buy Something from Hillary Clinton’s Store NOW

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Regardless of your political affiliations, you cannot deny that Hillary Clinton’s campaign has enviable merch. Her marketing team has turned her pantsuits into a point of pride. Fashion designers have joined the Hillary bandwagon with promotional apparel. The enthusiasm is infectious. Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, or Green Party, you should check out this Hillary merchandise because 1) everything in her store is fashion-forward and 2) you should have something to commemorate this historical moment.

Here’s a list of what I want to buy.

APPAREL

1. 

Jason Wu Tee, $45.​

This design embodies all of us uniting to fight for Hillary, just as she will always fight for us. – Jason Wu

​​2. 

Thakoon Bandana, $25.

Hillary is incredibly intelligent, unflappable, and simply a great, experienced states-person. She has fought for her beliefs–and for those people she stands for–since her earliest years in the political arena. Her strength of conviction, and steadfastness in approach have resulted in the continued progress our country demands of leaders and citizens alike. -Thakoon

3. 

The Pantsuit Palette Tee, $30.

Why pick one pantsuit when you can wear them all at once?

4. 

Diane von Furstenberg Tee, $45.

Growing up, my mother taught me that fear is not an option. She also taught me to be proud to be a woman. That is something I admire in Hillary—she is proud of who she is, and she doesn’t let anyone make her afraid. No matter what stands in her way, she stays true to herself and her belief that we all deserve a chance to succeed… and that is why I am proud to stand with Hillary! – Diane von Furstenberg

5. 

Pamela Love Tee, $45. 

I have always felt empowered and inspired by Hillary Clinton. The causes she promotes are ones I both respect and identify with as a small-business owner. Hillary’s poise, strength, and perseverance as a leader are all characteristics that inspired my design. In a world where hostility and violence are so prevalent, it is so important to imbue kindness and love. From fighting for health care access to defending women’s rights and equal rights for LGBT Americans, I admire and support Hillary and what she stands for. – Pamela Love

6. 

Marc Jacobs Tee, $45. 

My support for Hillary is grounded on our long-standing shared belief in equality. I am proud to share this t-shirt as a champion for equal rights, for the progress we have made and for the hope of continued progress with Hillary as president. – Marc Jacobs

7. 

The Everyday Pantsuit Tee, $30.

Bringing a whole new meaning to casual Friday.* *Pantsuit bottoms not included. 

8. 

The Loud and Proud Tee, $30.

Need we say more?

ACCESSORIES

1. 

Flower “H” Tote, $35.

Our campaign is in full bloom—and this durable canvas bag is ready to go wherever the campaign trail takes you. Designed by artist Samantha Hahn.

2. 

The Official ‘Woman Card,’ $5. 

Tell Donald Trump you’re a card-carrying member of the majority.

3. 

“Shattered Glass Ceiling” Shot Glass Duo, $25. 

Cheers to the campaign we’re building together.

4. 

The Game On Snapback Hat, $35. 

Monochrome flat brim snapback hat—perfect for baseball season and election season.

5. 

“Madam President” Notebook, $15. 

Perfect for note-taking at work, in class, or on the campaign trail.

6. 

The Art of Politics Poster, $30.

2016-inspired doodles by Brooklyn artist Julia Rothman.

7.

The 45 Pins Collector Set, $99.

Own all 45 buttons, designed by 45 different artists and graphic designers from across the country.

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at davidson@hercampus.com or come to our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8pm in the Morcott Room.

With my pale skin and curly hair, it might look like I spend all of my days in the library--which I totally could because I LOVE to read--but I promise I don't. I am an avid subscriber to Vogue, Lucky, and InStyle (you can infer my passion for shopping from that, right?). When I can't find what I want on the racks, I'll sew it myself. Elizabeth Taylor, Gregory Peck, Ingrid Bergman, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly are my style icons, not to mention stars in some of my favorite classic movies. Little Rock, AR native and Davidson, NC resident. Instagram - elaineruthb Twitter - @ElaineRuthBoe