This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

The Davidson Atlas of Beauty was created as a continuation of Mihaela Noroc’s project to document the vast diversity of beauty around the world through photography. Every month, Her Campus Davidson will attempt to highlight the broad spectrum of beauty represented on our campus. In a world filled with ugliness and hate, it is important to celebrate all the beautiful and good things that surround us in our day-to-day lives. 

This month, we are featuring female student-athletes in our Davidson Atlas of Beauty! Female student-athletes have to work to define beauty in their own eyes every day because it can be hard when you are constantly breaking down and pushing your body on and off the field and court.

Megan Smith, Class of 2019, Women’s Soccer

– “Beauty is exploring and embracing your uniqueness every day!” 

Chloe Eater, Class of 2020, Spirit Team.

– “To me, beauty is simply about being yourself!”

Sarah Zeszotarski, Class of 2020, Women’s Field Hockey.

– “Beauty cannot be achieved by making one’s appearance change. Beauty comes from within in us; it is the description of ourselves. Beauty doesn’t define us; We define it.”

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at davidson@hercampus.com or come to our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8 p.m. in the Morcott Room.

Davidson College Sophomore