Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Anyone who knows me knows that I only love two things truly: highlighters and peach tones. Anastasia, the makeup brand of magpies who love shiny things, in partnership with beauty guru Nicole Guerriero has released, wait for it, a peach-toned glow kit.

PRAISE THE MAKEUP GODZ.

And let me tell you, it certainly does not disappoint. At the pretty hefty price of 40 dollars, you get six blindingly beautiful shades. But frankly, its worth every penny.

Honestly, I’m afraid to wear this highlighter in public, lest I blind the lay people with its dewy divine glow.

Makeup moguls like Jeffree Star, highlighter heavyweight himself, have raved about this product and for good reason. 

The palette offers a versatile array of champagne to peach shades, all of which are immensely pigmented, and natural looking when applied lightly.

You better buy fast, though. I had to get my palette from the back room of a Sephora before the official launch date.

Anastasia has truly outdone themselves with this product and I would urge any makeup lover anywhere to add it to their collection before it runs out.

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at davidson@hercampus.com or come to our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8 p.m. in the Morcott Room.