Wednesday Addams GIFs for Every Day of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dartmouth chapter.

If you haven’t seen the Addams Family (whether the TV show or the very VAGUELY family-friendly 90s movies), then you haven’t lived. But, if you know anything about the Addams, they aren’t into living things anyways.

Without further ado, here are 7 Wednesday Addams GIFs for every day of the week.

***

MONDAY

What we all ask ourselves on Mondays TBH.

TUESDAY

Me if you get in-between me and my coffee.

WEDNESDAY

It’s fine. Everything’s fine. I swear…it’s OH-KAY.

THURSDAY

Well, we’re gonna need a little something-something to get through to Friday.

FRIDAY

Friday’s gonna be LIIIT!

SATURDAY

I too spin my Frankenstein butler around on a Saturday whilst dressed like I’m in a production of goth Swan Lake, who doesn’t?

SUNDAY

Saturday, dance away. Sunday… ugh-day.

***

In the words of Wednesday Addams, I’m going to close this out with a film reference.

If you’re going to eat Girl Scout cookies, always ask if they’re made with real Girl Scouts. It’s a VERY important distinction.

Sophia Whittemore is a Correspondent for the Dartmouth HXCampus branch. When not working on HXCampus, they're writing webcomics on Webtoons, Pride books for Wattpad, was a staff writer at AsAm News, and has published the "Impetus Rising" series back when they were in high school. Sophia's also a geek, but who isn't?