This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dartmouth chapter.

A collection of happy, warm songs to add to your spring playlist!

1. “Paradise”—Bazzi

2. “Lost in Japan” (Spotify Sessions)—Kelsea Ballerini

3. “Butterflies”—Kacey Musgraves

4. “Fallin’ All in You”—Shawn Mendes

5. “Feel Like”—Andrey Azizov

6. “Weekend”—Kane Brown

7. “BOY”—Charlie Puth

8. “Paris in the Rain”—Lauv

9. “A Song for Everything”—Maren Morris

10. “XO”—John Mayer

11. “Sucker”—Jonas Brothers

12. “Bloom”—Troye Sivan

13. “Sway”—Danielle Bradberry

14. “Make It Sweet”—Old Dominion

15. “Kiss Me”—Sixpence None the Richer

Hayley Divers

Dartmouth '21

Hayley Divers is a '21 at Dartmouth College from Tampa, FL. She is majoring in linguistics with a minor in English. Besides writing for HerCampus, Hayley loves music (especially country). She plays acoustic guitar, piano, ukulele, and sings in the Dartmouth Decibelles a cappella group, where she serves as the group's Business Manager. Other interests include: Taylor Swift, Disney, and all things pink.
Paula is the Social Media manager for Her Campus at Dartmouth College. In addition to managing the social media platforms, she enjoys writing about Health, Beauty and Food. Paula is originally from Germany, but lived in London during 8th Grade, attended High School in New York City and has now been attending Dartmouth College for the last 2 years. She is extremely passionate about her YouTube Channel (Paula Joline) and her Instagram account (@paula.joline_nyc), where she enjoys telling people in Germany about life in America and people in the United States about what it is like to go to college.