This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dartmouth chapter.

I have been vegan for over half a year now and often, people ask me if I ever get bored of the food I eat, because I cannot eat meat/fish/eggs/dairy, but there are so many other foods I can eat! With whatever food you eat, you still need some inspiration for new recipes, so here are some of my favorite websites and blogs for inspiration. 

1. Bosh.TV

1. I discovered them on Instagram and love their recipes! I also bought their cookbook and their “Guacaroni” has become one of my family’s favorite recipes (side note: My family is not vegan). 

2. Deliciously Ella

1. A friend recommended her to me and I also own her cookbook, but she has some delicious recipes on her website and also has an app where she regularly posts new recipes. She even has a bistro and sells snacks and healthy, vegan frozen meals in the UK!

3. Paleo Running Momma

1. While not all of her recipes are vegan, she has some amazing vegan ones on her website. Her fudgy raspberry brownie is absolutely amazing! I have made it several times for other vegan and non-vegan friends and family and everyone has been obsessed with it!

4. Amy’s Healthy Baking    

1. Not all of her recipes are vegan, but she has an entire section for vegan recipes and often offers ways to make her recipes vegan. I have made many of her recipes and they have all turned out deliciously!

5. Elavegan

1. One of my very recent discoveries! I have not tried too many of the recipes yet, but I am excited to try them, because they all look very delicious!

I hope you found some inspiration on these websites and either have more variety for your plant-based meals or just get to try new recipes!  

Paula is the Social Media manager for Her Campus at Dartmouth College. In addition to managing the social media platforms, she enjoys writing about Health, Beauty and Food. Paula is originally from Germany, but lived in London during 8th Grade, attended High School in New York City and has now been attending Dartmouth College for the last 2 years. She is extremely passionate about her YouTube Channel (Paula Joline) and her Instagram account (@paula.joline_nyc), where she enjoys telling people in Germany about life in America and people in the United States about what it is like to go to college.
Aishu Sritharan

Dartmouth '20

Aishu Sritharan is a member of the Dartmouth College class of 2020.