lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Your Biggest Weakness in Relationships Based on your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Let’s face the facts, relationships aren’t easy. We all deal with our own challenges, and one thing that influences which challenges we deal with in relationships is our astrological sign. The good news is that, by understanding your astrology, you can also understand how to better navigate relationships.

Of course, forming healthy relationships requires far more work than reciting an affirmation. Here are some of your biggest relationship weaknesses based on your astrological sign according to Deborah Graham, an astrologer, psychic, and author:

Aries (March 21 – April 19): Coming On Too Strong 

Aries are very hard headed. They and don’t want to play games or waste time and want to get straight to the point. Their directness can be a breath of fresh air, but they also have to be careful not to take things too fast or make anyone uncomfortable by being to direct or hurtful.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Standoffishness

Tauruses’ insecurities come out the strongest in relationships, leading them to close off out of fear of getting hurt. But when their partners can get past their walls, it’s worth it, because the Taurus experiences a level of trust and intimacy that is very rare to find.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Coldness

Showing affection isn’t exactly easy for a Gemini. This may make their partners feel unappreciated, and may have trouble communicating in the relationship. So the couple should make a point to talk about their relationship on a regular basis.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Overanalyzing

Cancers tend to pick apart their relationships and may lead them to procrastinate on joint major life decisions and even avoid commitment, leading their partners to run out of patience.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Need For Control

Staying in control of everything is hard when you’ve got someone else to compromise with, and Leos don’t like this. They need to learn to let someone else in, or their partners may start to feel unimportant.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Not Expressive Enough 

Hyper-rational Virgos aren’t always in touch with their feelings, which can lead them and their partners to feel disconnected. Those dreaded conversations where couples talk about their feelings are necessary for Virgos to achieve intimacy emotionally.

Libras (September 23 – October 22): Overeagerness​

Just as quickly as Libras as quickly fall in love, they can fall out of it just as fast. They need to get more comfortable taking it slow, because those relationships will be longer lasting in the long run.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Jealousy

Scorpios want to be wanted, and if they don’t feel like the most desired one in the room, they may lash out. While their partners can help them by showing extra affection, the affirmation they’re seeking ultimately also needs to come from within.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Solitariness

Sagittariuses are very independent, which can lead them to push their partners away. A Sagittarius’s partner has to respect their partner’s needs, and they have to reach a compromise where neither person feels neglected or smothered.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Manipulation

Capricorn partners need to watch out for their manipulative tendencies. They may also get possessive, especially if jealousy arises. Both partners should be extremely honest with each other and themselves to overcome this issue.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): High Expectations

It can get exhausting to try to live up to an Aquarius’s demands. But if their partners can see their feedback as an attempt to help them be better, they can benefit from it.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): People-Pleasing

Pisces try to please everyone because of their own insecurities. By taking out this desire on other people, they risk being taken advantage of. The partner of a Pisces needs to help make it clear how special they are, so they don’t feel the need to go out of their way to please everyone. And never, ever take advantage of this quality.

All these weaknesses can also be strengths if you use them to your advantage, so make sure you and your partner are aware of them and actively working through them.