What Your Favorite Ice Cream Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

There’s almost nothing better than a scoop of ice cream (or an entire pint) on a regular Tuesday night. With all the stress from classes starting, I know I’m not the only one who’s ready to dig into a pint of Ben & Jerry’s to make me feel better. Since we all have different favorite flavors, we thought we would create what your favorite flavor says about you! So here’s some of HC CWU’s favoriteS!

Vanilla 

Always on time, loves listening to John Mayer and will always ask to borrow something to wear before going out

Chocolate 

Will never return the shirt you lent them a year ago, always asks for a bite of whatever you’re eating and will definitely show up late to class 3 days a week

Strawberry 

Loves any sour candy, will ask you for the aux cord and put on Pink Floyd, thinks that any shoes under $100 are “a steal” and buys them even though they’re broke

Pistachio 

Will spend all their time in a coffee shop thinking about how to make the world a better place, doesn’t like any current pop music and probably wears legging 5 days a week

Vegan Coconut Milk

Won’t be caught dead at Red Robin, only wears Birkenstock with wool socks and washes their face with coconut oil every night

Sherbet 

Exclusively watches adult swim, their favorite place to shop is Safeway and only takes Jell-O shots at parties

Butter Pecan

Watches reruns of SVU over and over, would do anything for a Klondike bar and has every Sam Smith song on their phone

Mint Chocolate Chip

Celebrity crush is Jared Leto, Makes GOT references no one gets, voted independent party

Rocky Road

Probably an Aries, argues that Kanye is the greatest rapper of all time, has been Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz three years in a row