What Jamba Smoothie You’d be Based on Your Zodiac Sign!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Hi my name’s Polina and I worked at Jamba juice, now called Jamba, for 2 years so I would say I am pretty much an expert on smoothies! Here are my takes on which smoothie you should get at Jamba based on your zodiac sign, specifically your sun sign!

Aries- Strawberry Surf Rider

The strawberry surf rider is essentially a pink lemonade smoothie with a peachy flavor! I would describe aries as energetic but at the same time aggressive coming from their enthusiasm for life. Aries are also known to be inpatient and this ones pretty quick to make so you should be out in just a short bit!

Taurus- Matcha Green Tea Blast

• The go to for this earth sign is going to be a matcha! This one is incredibly delicious with its sweet notes of vanilla from the frozen yogurt. Bulls are also known to be a little greedy and protective of their money so a green drink not based on veggies is suitable!

GeminI- Mango -a -go -go

• Oh gentle gemini! Affectionate and curious bunch also known for being lively! This one is light but fruity at the same time and a go to classic for many people! This drink will fit that fun time gal energy to a T.

Cancer- Aloha Pineapple

• Cancers are known for being sensitive and sweet but can have a crabby side if they wake up on the wrong side of the bed. The aloha pineapple has that perfect tarty but sweet taste that cancers can switch between! 

Leo- orange dream machine 

• Some of the most creative people I know are leos and this smoothie captures that enthusiastic creative vibe! Confident and radiant, standing out from a crowd this sweet citrusy vibe will get you in the right feels! 

Virgo- apple n’ greens

• You’re practical and reliable, making the apple n’ greens the perfect drink for you. Healthy with the kale (and of course because you’re an earth sign)  but still very sweet with the apple juice! You get the best of both worlds!

Libra – Strawberries wild

• Throwing it back to the classics! Extroverted and charming, you love the balance. Nothing too wild- pun intended about this drink but still a delicious and refreshing one to gulp down. Bring on the nostalgia with this one!

Scorpio – Razzmatazz

• Deep and complex, not what you expect- why, because this drink weirdly enough has orange sherbet instead of the raspberry sherbet Jamba carries. This one has deep layers and flavors that can be hard to understand just like you but they are so dynamic and incredible once you can get them to light!

Sagittarius – Vanilla Blue sky

• The curious and energetic sagittarius will be hydrated but at the same time ready to seek an adventure with this sunny uplifting smoothie. It’ll be there with its fun color and tastes as it encapsulates a lot of what it means to be a sagittarius!

Capricorn – Greens n’ ginger

• Motivated, practical, and reliable, always looking forward to the future. You place an importance on your career and creating a leadership position for yourself. This means keeping yourself nourished and healthy making this smoothie a great choice!

Aquarius – peach perfection

• Beating to the rhythm of your own beat is the perfect choice! Being independent and idealistic you don’t want others to know your next move but you also don’t want it to be too crazy- this smoothie is perfect for that just in the middle touch!

Pisces – acai super antioxidant

• For the daydreamers, the bright and fresh colors will make your artistic senses burst. The antioxidants in this smoothie will brighten up your day and lead you to continue on your generous and caring nature. With being prone to absorbing others energies this will boost your own!

Like this? Check out @hercampuscwu on Instagram for more!

Hi y'all! I am a 4th year at Central Washington University! I am double majoring in psychology and biology with a specialization in biomedicine. I love crocheting! From sweaters to blankets to socks! I think it's so cool how we can create things out of just a bundle of yarn! I also love rabbits! My rabbit's name is Flynn and he loves bananas. Taylor Swift is my go-to girl for any kind of feeling!