What Did Each HCCWU Member Do This Summer?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

The girls of HerCampus CWU had so much fun this summer! We are back and better than ever, and so excited for this upcoming school year! If you want to know what we all were up to this summer, Check us out! From internships, road trips, living on the beach, quality fam time and time with our boo’s. There was even a few HC birthday!

Emily

“This summer I did an internship with the Northwest Athletic Conference. There I did PR and communications work to help promote the conference and the schools and players within it. I also had my 21st birthday this summer, which was awesome. Between all of that, I would hang out with my family, friends, go on hikes, and work! I also hung out with my boyfriend and we had out three year anniversary this summer!”

Maddie

“I spent my summer attending some of my friend’s weddings and it was so much fun to be surrounded by so much love!”

Leah

“This summer I lived in San Diego, CA on a mission project, while also working at the YMCA!  On the weekends I would go to the beach, hang with friends and explored so many cool places!

Meaghen

“Family fun in Chelan, WA with the boyfriend!”

Natalie

“When I wasn’t working, I enjoyed my free time with my boyfriend outdoors or going to concerts together. Along with traveling to Montana and Vegas, I also celebrated turning 22 this summer!”

Erynn

“I went to Bumbershoot this summer!”

HCXO  

Her Campus CWU President, Editor-in-chief, and Writer Senior at Central Washington University Major: Social Services Minor: Communications