Top Five Trader Joe’s Items to Try Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Trader Joe’s has quickly become one of my favorite grocery stores. But, alas, there are few locations near Ellensburg. So if you ever happen to stop by a Trader Joe’s, here are some items you should stock up on!

Peanut Butter Protein Granola

This granola goes great with greek yogurt or even by itself as a crunchy and salty snack! I’m a peanut butter lover so I love grabbing this granola for my breakfast!

Classic Greek Salad

Not only is this salad packed with yummy veggies AND feta cheese, but it doesn’t break the bank like a regular pre-packaged salad! Really, any of Trader Joe’s pre-packaged salad knock it out of the park, but this is one I can grab for a quick and easy lunch! 

Cauliflower Gnocchi

The cauliflower gnocchi makes such a great dinner, and is super easy to prepare! You can add your choice of protein, some veggies, and a drizzle of olive oil and lemon zest to make a delicious meal.

Seasonings

I LOVE TJ’s seasonings. Some of my favorites are the Chile Lime seasoning blend, the Umami seasoning, and, of course, the classic Everything but the Bagel seasoning blend.

Pasta Sauces

Bringing it full circle, Trader Joe’s has some pretty amazing pasta sauces! My personal favorite is their marinara sauce, and I love pairing it with the cauliflower gnocchi!

Whether it’s your first time at Trader Joe’s or you’re an experience Trader Joe’s pro, you can always find something to make a delicious dish!

Like this article? Be sure to check out our other features this week!

HCXO

Self-love advocate and intersectional feminist with a passion for music, photography, and writing (she/her)