burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

The Top Five Best Dressed at the SAG Awards

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

We all know that the beginning of the year is not only a time of New Year’s resolutions but also award show season with the Grammys, Oscars, SAG awards, etc. Actors attend so many red carpets and obviously I’m sure a lot of us would kill to be there. I mean who doesn’t want to get styled into a dress or suit from Gucci, get their hair and makeup done, take red carpet photos, etc. Here’s a recap of the top 5 people, in my opinion, with the best-dressed outfits from the SAG awards.

Stranger Things Cast

Of course, we gotta start it off with the Stranger Things cast. I mean remember when they were little babies in season one? All about four feet tall with baby voices and no facial hair. Well look at them now, they really do grow up so fast. They all are styled in Balmain, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, etc. and seem to be thriving with the classic fake candid red carpet smiles. 

Reese Witherspoon​

Second, we have to include Reese Witherspoon who does not seem to have the ability to age. She looks the same since Legally Blonde. She is dressed in a Celine dress and shoes with diamond jewelry. Her dress is a beautiful black dress with sequins and sparkles that brighten up the red carpet just as much as her personality does as well.

Charlize Theron

Third, we have the amazing Charlize Theron who was nominated for her lead role as Megyn Kelly in the Bombshell movie. She is wearing Givenchy and actually has $11 million worth of jewelry on! Her earrings itself are 11 karats and she is killing it in her simple but classy outfit.

Margot Robbie

We have Margot Robbie styled in Chanel. She is wearing a plaid dress in a simple blue color. She looks classy yet casual in her high heels and bun. Not sure if the chains were a good addition to the outfit but still a good look overall.

Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston is, of course, last but not least. She is wearing Christian Dior and actually won an award for her role in the Morning Show! I hope I age like her when I’m 50. She is stunning in her silky dress and straight hair look.

There were way more people not listed in this article that looked amazing, but I’m sure Instagram can help you rate the other actor’s outfits on your own. Let us know in the comments who your top five favorite looks from the SAG awards were!

HCXO

I'm a freshman at CWU hoping to pursue education and marketing with a film and theater minor. I love to watch YouTube, journal, and paint during my free time. Check out my social media to connect with me!