This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Netflix recently came out with their release schedule, and I could not be more excited with some of the new things coming this month! Here’s my top five shows coming to Netflix in March!

Jimmy Carr: The Best of Ultimate Gold Greatest Hits

I don’t know about you, but I love comedy specials. Especially ones with more British humor. So this comedy special is a match made in heaven! This special aired on March 12th.

Queer Eye Season 3

It’s no surprise that Netflix renewed this show for another season, I mean, how could they not? The Fab Five are back and better than ever in the third season of this hit show, airing March 15th.

The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

I love me a good crime investigation show, and this one investigates a three-year-old girl who disappeared in 2007. This series also airs on March 15th.

Arrested Development Season 2, Part 5

You can’t go wrong with the Bluths. A beloved series is back with a ton of new episodes is coming to Netflix on March 15th.

Delhi Crime

This new series follows the investigation of the infamous Delhi gang-rape case from 2012. It comes to Netflix on March 22nd.

Like this article? Be sure and check out our other features this week!

HCXO

Self-love advocate and intersectional feminist with a passion for music, photography, and writing (she/her)