This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

No one wants to be pale during summer, but some of us need a little extra help in the tanning department. If that’s you, here are my top 10 tanning product recommendations for this summer!

B.Tan Tanned AF

This is the self-tanning mousse I’m currently using, and I have to say I love it. It has a greenish guide color so you can make sure there are no streaks, and it dries down super fast. You can get it at Walmart for only $10.

Isle of Paradise Tanning Water

The latest self-tanning product to go viral on Tiktok is the Isle of Paradise Tanning Water. Pair this with a continuous spray bottle from Amazon, and you have a DIY spray tan setup in your bathroom! You can get the Tanning Water at Sephora for $28.

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Water Mousse

There’s a reason why this is an Amazon’s Choice product, and that’s because it works. This self-tanning mousse is fast drying and streak-free, giving it a natural finish. You can pick it up on Amazon for around $12.

St. Tropez Express Bronzing Mousse

If you haven’t tried St. Tropez yet, please do. This sunless tanning mousse is seriously worth the price tag! Influencers and celebs such as Ashley Graham swear by this product, and you can too for $44.

Sun Bum SPF 15 Tanning Oil

This sun tanning oil is a tried and true favorite for me. Sun Bum products are hypoallergenic, reef, and vegan-friendly, as well as cruelty-free! You can get your glow on with Sun Bum SPF 15 Tanning Oil for only $18.

Bali Body Self-Tanning Mousse

Bali Body is crushing it with this self-tanning mousse. Seriously, just check out their Instagram the results are crazy! This product is 100% vegan and will give you a flawless, natural, glowing tan instantly. You can get it at Ulta for $30.

Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil

Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil is super moisturizing but definitely meant to enhance an existing tan. Pale babes be careful with this one, it has no SPF so you could get a sunburn, ouch. You can get the Dark Tanning Oil at Walmart for $18.

Coola Organic Sunless Tan Serum

This serum is a little pricey but it’s the perfect gradual tanning product! The sunless tan serum is 70% organic, vegan, and transfer-resistant. You can get the Coola Organic Sunless Tan Serum at Ulta for $48.

Millennium Tanning Paint It Black 50x Tanning Lotion

Millennium Tanning lotions went viral on Tiktok last summer so of course, I tried it out. I love this stuff; it smells great and works like a charm. This tanning lotion can be used under the sun or in a tanning bed! You can purchase it on Amazon for around $16.

Maui Babe Browning Lotion

A tried and true classic of sun tanning lotions, Maui Babe always delivers. Perfect for a day at the lake with your crew! You can get the Browning Lotion here for $17.

Whether you’re catching some rays or getting your bronze on in your bathroom, one of these products is definitely going to be your new BFF! Let us know over on our Instagram which one you’re trying out this summer.

XOXO HC

HC CWU Events and Marketing Director / Personal Financial Planning & Entrepreneurship / Cancer Sun