Wellness > Sex + Relationships

The Top 10 Cuddly Songs for Valentine’s Day

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.
  1. Fall Into Me by Forest Blakk 

This song is SO sweet! The singer talks about how their world was changed when they met their partner. This song is about making memories with your partner and there’s some cute imagery about dancing together. 

1. If you Love her by Forest Blakk 

This song is a bit more slow-paced than the previous one and focuses on the special little things about the other person. So wholesome and sweet. 

1. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

This song gives me nostalgia. I remember hearing this on the radio when I was in elementary school but it hits differently now that I’m an adult. For sure is worth another listen. 

1. I Choose You by Forest Blakk 

While making this list I realized that I am definitely biased towards this artist. However, this song is SO worth it. I feel like it romanticizes being a team through the obstacles of life. The singer talks about how the partners will be consistent and keep putting effort into the relationship through the good and bad. Couple Goals! 

1. Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer

This is such an iconic song! I cannot make a Valentine’s Day list without including this one! Very cute sunset vibes and if you for some reason haven’t heard this one, you need to go listen immediately. 

glee valentines day?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
FOX
  1. Black & White by Niall Horan 

Niall is one of my favorite artists, and this is my favorite song from the Heartbreak Weather Album. This song is more upbeat and not as calm as cuddly as the others, but I had to include it! 

1. I Saw Love by Forest Blakk 

I promise this is the last one by Forest Blakk! This one is a more cutesy guitar one and less emotionally intense than some of the previous ones. It’s a cute, easy listen, and it reminds me of the flowy mood as if you are painting with watercolors. 

1. Before You by Benson Boone 

I recently just found this artist through a TikTok audio and was hooked! They have quite a few different songs on Spotify which all have a chill vibe, some romantic and some more emotional ones, but this specific song seemed most fitting for this list. 

1. Forever and Ever and Always by Ryan Mack 

This song has a similar vibe to some of the Forest Blakk songs. The singer promises to be committed and talks about holding each other close which is perfect for Valentine’s Day. A bit cheesy but who’s judging? 

1. Little Bit More by Suriel Hess 

I’m sure you’ve heard this one before, it’s been trending lately. This song is another calm one with happy guitar vibes and is a bit less sappy. 

Other honorable mentions are This Town by Niall Horan, Falling Like The Stars by James Arthur, and Hero by Enrique Iglesias. There are so many cute songs, I could keep listing them! However, these are my top picks for creating a cute cuddly mood this Valentine’s Day! 

Hello, my name is Enjoli and I am double majoring in Primate Behavior & Ecology and Anthropology. I am very passionate about animals and conservation. In my free time I love painting, hiking, baking, and other forms of creating.