This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Tik Tok has been trendy for a while now. At first I refused to download the app because I associated it with Musical.ly, even though all my friends were begging me to use it. After having to open a bunch of funny Tik Toks they sent me on safari, I decided to actually download it. I ended up liking it a lot more than I thought, and some of the songs are truly bops. So, I decided to make a playlist of my favorite ones. 

Roxanne – Arizona Zervas

This song has been making its way in the media, I’ve been hearing it on the radio a lot lately. 

Candy – Doja Cat

This one is super trendy on Tik Tok, if you have the app, its very unlikely to have never heard it. 

Dance Monkey – Tones and I

“I say dance for me, dance for me, Woah oh oh. I’ve never seen anybody do those things you do before” 

Yellow Hearts – Anthony Saunders

A cute little trendy version of a love song. This one has also been gaining popularity on the radio. 

Fantasy – Mariah Carey

“When you walk by every night, talking sweet and looking fine” 

Back up – Dej Loaf

“I said ooooo, I said I know I know I know” 

Moment for Life – Nicki Minaj

An oldie that has been resurrected. 

Maniac – Conan Gray

“Tell all of your friends that I’m crazy and drive you mad” 

Shake Dat – Loui

“Come here girl let me touch upon that butt. Give it to me got me reachin’ for your guts” 

223s – YNW Melly

This one just sounds good, and as a bonus, the dance is really fun to try. 

See You Again – Miley Cyrus

I couldn’t not add this song. It brings back so many childhood memories, and again, it has a fun dance to go along with it. 

Oh No – Marina and the Diamonds

“I know exactly what I want and who I want to be” 

All You Wanna Do – Six the Musical 

“I decided to have a break from boys, and you’ll never guess who I met” This song actually got me hooked on the musical, I highly recommend listening to the whole soundtrack. 

Mama I’m a Big Girl Now – Hairspray the Musical

Another musical song and again the whole soundtrack is amazing. 

These are some of the Tik Tok songs I really enjoy. I hope some of them speak to you as well! 

HCXO

I am a current freshman at Central Washington University. I am on my way to becoming a middle school counselor. Some fun facts about me are I love arts and crafts, I am very passionate about mental health, and you will probably never see me without a cup of coffee in my hand.