Tiara’s Royal Wedding Faves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Love is cool and congrats to Meghan and Harry of course, but we look forward to the royal wedding for the looks. All of my personal faves were represented on this momentous occasion and my jaw has been dropping all morning. Celebs and royalty have been gracing my TV and TL all morning and now that the dust has settled, here are my top faves.

Amal Clooney set my catholic dreams a blaze last week at the Met Ball and is now serving monochromatic realness to the Holy Church of England. UK native, Stella McCartney crafted this little yellow number and I think it’s a perfect representation of spring 2018. Yellow has proven to be the color of the season and Mrs. Clooney has gracefully shown us, exactly how it’s done.

Priyanka Chopra

The new Duchess’ best friend was a fresh breath of french lavender as she trotted into the Windsor Castle. Actress Priyanka Chopra, stunned in a knee-length Vivienne Westwood dress, topped with an asymmetrical jacket. Yellow maybe the color of the moment but lavender is everything, and the hat was next level. Very spring. Very British, well done Miss World 2000.

Lady Kitty Spencer

As the second niece of the legendary Lady Diana (may she rest in peace) and the face of Dolce and Gabbana’s spring 2018 campaign, Lady Kitty Spencer is expected to slay any major appearance, and we were not disappointed. Kitty sported an tea-length, emerald D&G dress and of course a Philip Treacy hat. She may not technically be royalty, but she certainly looked the part.

As the sun sets on Windsor castle, the new Duke and Duchess of Sussex celebrate their nuptials (in Stella McCartney) and I cover my keyboard in tears of joy, we celebrate love and of course, british fashion. Amen.

President at Her Campus CWU Senior, Public Relations Major at Central Washington University!