This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Halloween looks a little different this year, and so do the parties. Whether you are planning a spooky zoom party or having a howling good time with your paw pals at home, these recipes will be sure to put you in the fall spirit!

Best Ghost S’mores Dip

If you are someone who might not be the best at baking, or you want to whip up something quick and delicious, this is the one for you! It is only 5 ingredients and takes about 5 minutes to complete!

Dirt Cake

This cake is one of my favorites to make and is perfect for a party. There is vanilla pudding, cream cheese, and Oreos, included in this recipe. What else could you possibly ask for! Tip: Add in some gummy worms to really make this dirt cake come alive!

Pumpkin FroYo Dog Treats

If you are like me, your dog is practically your child and you only want the very best for them. So why not whip them up a little Halloween treat that is healthy for them to enjoy! In this recipe, there are three basic ingredients: Yogurt, canned pure pumpkin, and water. If you want to be super festive, you can put the mixture into some molds before you freeze them! 

These sweet treats will be sure to lift your spirits, and maybe some others! I would suggest looking at the ingredients list on each of these recipes to see if you have any food allergies before cooking. Pull out your cauldrons and get to baking some yummy Halloween goodness!

Creative and Professional Writing Aspiring author and publisher Gemini Slytherin house