This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

In the winter and beginning of spring, my skin needs some major TLC.  It becomes so dry during these seasons, and sometimes I find myself layering on numerous products and it just doesn’t seem to help.  I have very sensitive, oily and breakout prone skin so I’m very picky about what I put on my skin. However, when we got sent innisfree welcome kits, the tables were turned.  

Innisfree is a Korean skincare brand that harnesses the benefits of nature to create products that foster healthy beauty and passionately protects the wellbeing of the environment through the heart of their customers.  This four-step system helps you discover the hydrating power of innisfree’s signature ingredient green tea.

The my real squeeze mask with green tea is a refreshing water-type real mask, enriched with fresh moisture from green tea and helps keep skin moisturized. The Intensive hydrating cream, Intensive hydrating eye cream and Intensive serum with green tea seed are all filled with  antioxidant and are hydrating creams and serum are formulated with freshly squeezed Jeju green tea extract and green tea seed oil to deliver moisture and nourishment for clear and dewy skin and eye area

Do you have any products that you love in your everyday skincare routine? Make sure to let us know!

HCXO

Her Campus CWU President, Editor-in-chief, and Writer Senior at Central Washington University Major: Social Services Minor: Communications