body images 2019 10 08 Lifestyle1JPEG?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
body images 2019 10 08 Lifestyle1JPEG?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Seven Sex Toys to Spice Up Your Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Valentine’s Day looks a little different this year. Fortunately, us single ladies don’t need an SO to have some fun! Here are my top picks for the best sex toys to spice up your Valentine’s quarantine style.

Maude’s Vibe

The minimalistic design and fool-proof operation make this toy perfect for beginners and aficionados alike. Maude’s vibe comes in light grey and green and is super discrete. You can get it here for only $45.

Plus One Vibrating Bullet

Make no mistake, this little guy packs a punch. This toy has 10 different vibration settings and is the perfect size to throw in your bag when traveling! The best part – it only costs $10!

Sweet Vibes Charmed Wand

The Charmed Wand is basically like Magic Wand’s cool younger sister. It comes in bright pink and powder blue and will last an hour on a single charge. You can purchase the Charmed Wand here.

Satisfyer Penguin

Okay, how can you not love a Penguin in a tuxedo? It’s adorable! This toy has 11 different intensity settings and a whisper mode. The penguin is a fan favorite with 4.9/5 stars from over 2,000 reviews.

Satisfyer One Night Stand

Not ready to fully commit to a toy like the Penguin? Satisfyer offers this disposable toy that can be used for 90 minutes of fun. The One Night Stand has whisper mode as well, and only costs $9.95!

Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl Slimline Rabbit Vibrator

It wouldn’t be a sex toy list without the famous Rabbit! This toy is a little more pricey, but well worth the splurge. The slimline design makes it comfortable to use even for beginners. You can purchase it here for $75.

Heart of Glass Crystal Pleasure Wand – AKStore

The pink heart on this glass dildo is absolutely adorable, so of course I had to include it in a Valentine’s list. This toy is also available with a cat, moon, or star top. You can pick this one up on Amazon for only about $15 and it’s Prime!

Whether you’re single or boo’d up this Valentine’s Day, don’t be afraid to give one of these toys a try. You’ll thank me later!

HC XOXO

HC CWU Events and Marketing Director / Personal Financial Planning & Entrepreneurship / Cancer Sun