david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Relationship Goals: 8 of Our Favorite Halloween Couples

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Hello and Happy Halloween, Dolls. It’s the season of Tricks and Treats and we couldn’t be more excited, because that means we have an excuse to eat our favorite candy and watch all of our favorite Halloween movies. Is it just us, or is there something a little extra fierce about these Halloween couples? Here are our picks for the best Halloween couples, and the reasons why we totally love them.

1. Freddy And Daphne: Scooby-Doo

Forever obsessed with the always color-coordinated couple not only because they’re the two most fashion forward mystery solvers ever, also they accept each other without trying to change one another even though they are complete opposites. Daphne takes Freddy for who he is, and loves him unconditionally.  She knows him better than anyone else and no matter how long Daphne plays hard to get Freddy knows she’s the only girl for him which totally has us rooting for them. Without hesitation Freddy and Daphne are the OG mystery solving couple more than deserving of our Top Eight.

2.Gomez and Morticia and Addams: The Addams Family

They are the like prom king and queen of Halloween from the style to the romance, they are perfection. Gomez practically has to push his eyes back into his heads whenever he’s in the presence of his beloved Mrs. Addams. Between the beautifully cut roses to the saucy italian exchanges the make, they were a match made in goth heaven. Relationship goals AF. 

3. Marnie and Luke: Halloween Town

No middle relationship was more poweeful than Marnie and Luke, this couple has our inner thirteen-year-old selves screaming. We can’t even handle this couple, we watched their love progress from the very first time they met, and have been rooting for them since Luke revealed his true colors (or face). Between Marnie’s off balanced familiy and Luke’s off balance face they accept eachother for who they are, and that’s all you can ever really ask. Luke is the sweetest ever, lets face it…no other guy ever stood a chance!  #LUKIEFOREVER

4. Ed and Loraine Warren: From the conjuring

Stop it right now. If you don’t think this is the most badass couple … well you’re wrong.  Name one other couple that can pull demons out of people and still manage to have a completely perfect marriage. When Ed sings “I can’t help falling in love with you” To Lorain we lost it, SO CUTE!   They constantly have each other’s backs and they are always on each other’s team. They would do anything to protect each other, and even in the scariest movie of all time they had us wishing we were them.

5. Jack and Sally: The Nightmare Before Christmas

This couple gives a whole new meaning to life (pun intended). They are the classic story of two unhappy souls that have been searching for each other for all of eternity and they both have secret feelings for each other. They finally end up together and we couldn’t be more pumped on this posh couple, so satisfying! We love them so hard. Jack and Sally just understand each other like no one else ever could. Who the heck didn’t want to marry Jack Skelington after he serenaded sally in the moonlight?

6. Harley Quinn and the Joker: Suicide Squad

Can you say ICONIC?? The Joker and Harley were obsessed with each other from the beginning. The Joker transformed Harley into who she really is, which gives them that undying dedication and love.  We are kind of obsessed with the way they act like they don’t need each other, and simultaneously could never live without eachother. With Harley’s next level sass and Joker’s spontanious bad deeds while keeping his eye on the prize, these two are hard to resist. We love the passion, excitement and the hot heat that we get from watching this epic love story.

7. Sally and Linus: Charlie brown and the great pumpkin

Sally and Linus showed us what love was before anyone. They are the original love story that reminds us of writing our crushes name on our notebook, and passing love notes in class. Whenever Sally sees Linus, she lights up with big pink hearts all around her and it takes us back in time to that first time we ever felt that way. Sally’s love for Linus is timeless and classic. This couple just melts us.

8. Edward and Bella: Twilight Series

All right…. deny all you want but you know you cried when you thought Edward and Bella weren’t going to end up together. This couple slays both literally and figuratively. We don’t really mind that this hot couple will live on for eternity. We can’t get enough. From the steamy romance, to the sweet lullaby’s Edward sings Bella… This love story was one that every one wishes for in real life. We will forgive Bella’s momentary laps in judgment when she mistook her feelings for Jacob… Ew. #TEAMEDWARDFIVEEVER