This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Let me just preface this article by saying that I am in no way a professional hairstylist nor do I claim to be one.

Summer is coming in hot here in the ‘Burg, and everyone wants that perfect, textured, beachy hair. The kind that looks like you casually walked out from the ocean and let your salty hair dry in the sun’s baking heat. Well, I’m here to tell you how to attain those luscious locks with three amazing products from Bed Head! The three products showcased are the Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo, the Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray, and the Beach Me Wave Defining Gel mist.

Now, my hair type is thick, but still pretty fine in texture, so any texture is more than welcome as long as it’s helping with volume, and that’s exactly what this look does. I start out with freshly washed hair and spray the Beach Freak spray throughout my hair to help detangle. After I brush my hair out with a paddle brush, I spray the Beach Me gel mist through my hair, lifting up sections of hair to make sure I’m covering most of my hair. Then, I tip my head over and get to blow-drying, making sure to to brush my hair as I dry. Tipping my head upside down helps the gel mist create even more volume as I dry my hair. After my hair is dry, I curl my hair with a straightener, making sure to curl alternate ways and leave about an inch at the end uncurled, and gently spray the Oh Bee Hive! dry shampoo at my roots. I then backcomb my hair at the roots at then spray with hairspray.

This look held up beautifully and the volume stayed throughout the night, which is a miracle for my hair. I highly recommend these products as they help any style stay put through any occasion!

Like this article? Be sure to check out our other Summer Survival Kit features!

HCXO

Self-love advocate and intersectional feminist with a passion for music, photography, and writing (she/her)