This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Well everyone it is officially that time of year again, THE BACHELORETTE has returned. This season we get to watch Becca Kufrin try and find love once again! After the heartbreak of last season, we are really hoping Becca finds love! If you missed last weeks opening episode, or you didn’t care to watch it, here is a line up of our 5 favorite contenders on the 14th season of The Bachelorette. If you and your HC squad are fans of the show, be sure to leave us a comment of your favorite men trying to win Becca’s heart.

Leo

From the beginning when he first stepped out of the limo we were swooning over this man. The curls, the eyes, the man bun, I mean what more could a girl ask for. Oh wait, he actually seems kind and charming… We’ll have to see how this one plays out.

Blake

Okay, Blake has got it going on. We are feeling his style, charm and his take on what he is looking for in a relationship. Blake’s Bachelorette Biography says “Blake considers himself a modern romantic who believes that two people need to be independent in order to truly love each other, so he’s looking for his equal match.” I mean come on, what more could we ask for.

Christon

There is something about this pro dunker that we just can’t shake! His confidence was so attractive and he showed Becca a good and fun time! We can’t wait to see where their relationship goes over the season.

Colton

Colton seems like a kind, patient and caring man who could have the potential of being an amazing partner! His passion for helping children with cystic fibrosis is what truly caught our eye and showed us how compassionate and generous this man is. We think he is definitely a worthy contender for Becca’s heart.