This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Imagine it’s a grey morning, you’re laying in bed wrapped in soft blankets with fuzzy socks on your feet and you’re scrolling through Pinterest. All you’re missing is some good rainy day music. Here’s my rainy playlist:

An Evening I Will Not Forget

Dermot Kennedy has the perfect deep voice to bring you warmth on a cold rainy day. 

Banana Pancakes

The ultimate rainy day playlist song! Will make you want banana pancakes 100%

The Space Between

It makes you want to wrap up in a warm blanket an take a nap.

Undercover Martyn

It reminds me of home and there’s nothing better than being with family on a rainy day.

Arcadia

This song really hits in the feels. 

Under The Same Sun

His voice is absolutely amazing and is so relaxing, he should be on every playlist.

Fantasy

It’s a slow and sensual song that makes you want to go far away from everything.

Malibu 1992

Malibu 1992 is a sadder song about a failed love story but hits in the feels just the right amount.

Money

Money is a super cute song about these 2 people in love and the artist just boasts about how amazing his girl. It’s adorable!

Lights Up

Saved the best song for last! Harry Styles is an absolute king and his new song is the perfect way to end a rainy day playlist.

This is my ultimate rainy day cuddle playlist and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do!

Her Campus CWU Writer Current student at Central Washington University Major: Dietetics I like to hike, paddleboard, and to be outside.