This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Being in college can be spendy, but everyone has that low-key obsession with their favorite make-up products. Sometimes it’s okay to buy that Urban Decay palette everyone has been talking about. But, when the wallet is tight, and you want to get glammed up for the weekend, there are make-up dupes right around the corner, honey.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette

If you haven’t heard of Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette, it’s one of Ulta’s fan favorite items. It consists of 14 different colors of pinks, nudes, and oranges. You can create any kind of look with this palette, but it retails for $42.00. No worries though, there is a dupe out there for you that is affordable.   

NYX Ultimate Warm Rust palette, is extremely close to the ABH Modern Renaissance palette. It has the exact same pinks, nudes, shimmers within the palette and only costs $17.99. That’s a steal for creating the same looks, and quality of the eyeshadows. With the ABH palette you do get 2 more shades than the NYX palette, but honestly when it comes to a price difference like that I’d chose the NYX Warm Rust palette any day.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Being well into winter quarter now, concealer is a big help covering up dark under eyes. If you’re looking for a new concealer to help brighten up your beautiful complexion Maybelline FitMe Concealer is a huge dupe of the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. The finish of the Maybelline FitMe concealer is gorgeous, it blends out very easily, it is a medium coverage concealer but very easy to build up if you are a coverage queen. The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer costs $30.00, where Maybelline’s concealer only cost $6.99. Definintly a huge saving for the same type of coverage.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

There are so many different mascara’s out in the world that either works for you or doesn’t. I think we all have our own pride and joy mascara that we’ve been using since day one but if you haven’t heard of Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, it is one of Too Faced biggest sellers. Too Faced killed the name of their product which made people want to buy it, but the mascara retails for $23.00, which is expensive for mascara. There is a dupe though from L’Oréal called Voluminous Lash Paradise, which has only gotten excellent reviews, and costs $9.99.  

Urban Decay Up All Night Setting Spray

Urban Decay has been known for their Long-Lasting makeup setting spray to keep your make-up beautiful and set all night long. This product retails for $32.00 for just setting spray, yikes. Luckily, Milani has a product called Make It Last Setting Spray, which works better than Urban Decays setting spray, and only costs $9.99. That is the biggest dupe of them all, you are saving so much money for an even better product that works fantastically. Milani Make It Last setting spray is undoubtedly a great

Hoola Matte Bronzer

With being in the middle of winter, it’s nice to give your face a little warmth with some bronzer. Hoola Matte Bronzer from Benefit Cosmetics is the bestselling bronzer in the make-up industry as we speak. The only problem with this product is that it’s very small for $29.00. We are in luck though, with a dupe from Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer that sells for $14.99.  It also has a scent like coconuts, and honestly who wouldn’t want to smell like paradise? 

President at Her Campus CWU Senior, Public Relations Major at Central Washington University!