This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Warning: Spoilers for the season so far and predictions ahead!

I am obsessed with Bachelor Nation. I watch every season of The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise, Winter Games, you name it. I feel like I’ve come to have a pretty good understanding of how the shows work and the little tricks they use to get views. With this knowledge, and the knowledge of how previous seasons have concluded, I think I have a pretty good idea of how this season is going to end (or I at least have guesses about the final three women). I also wanted to talk a bit about my reaction to this week’s episode! 😳

Let’s dive right in to the analysis!

Christina Mandrell

Alright. Sending her home was Zach’s first mistake. This woman is a QUEEN. Single mom, working her booty off to make a name for herself, in it to win it. Of course the producers love the drama, but I stand by the fact that Christina was unproblematic. Christina for Bachelorette!

Let’s Talk About Greer.

Can someone please explain to me why everyone dislikes this girl so much? I think she is just so stinkin’ adorable, and though Zach hasn’t been giving her as much one-on-one time as she would like, I still think she won the first impression rose for a reason. Greer is bubbly, charismatic, obviously smart, and highly in-tune with her emotions. I was positive that she was going to be sent home this week, and I was surprised when she received the final rose. Because of this, I do not believe she will be making it to the final three.

Zach, Your Privilege is Showing…

Speaking of Greer, can we talk about the way Zach spoke to her during the virtual cocktail party? Sweet girl was just trying to find a way to relate to him and console him, and he WENT OFF. I think it’s completely reasonable to compare getting Covid and struggling in your career and getting Covid and having to miss some dates for a reality T.V. show… Of course, Zach had to play the “emotional intelligence card” and blow things out of proportion, after Greer was already so upset about her dream date going to another girl. I honestly think that Zach’s need for a complete lack of drama is simply because he doesn’t have the maturity or capacity to handle tough situations.

A Message To Ariel, Charity, Kat And Brooklyn:

I adore the women of this season so much, but I don’t think these girls are making it past the next two weeks. I think it’s less about their recent screen time and connections with Zach and honestly more of the fact that the other three women have been idolized and televised a whole lot more… These women deserve the WORLD and I hope love is good to them.

Kaity, Gabi, and Jess:

These women are the gems of the universe. If these girls aren’t the final three, I owe everyone a public apology. They are everything that anyone could want in a partner and friend. I was also surprised (and aged) to learn that Jess is only a year older than me… Because of this age gap, I think Jess will unfortunately be the first of the final three to be sent home. But God, am I excited for hometowns.

Alright, who’s ready for final guesses? I have my suspicions… They read:

Even though I desperately want Gabi to be the last woman standing, I honestly believe it’s going to be Kaity that gets engaged to Zach in the end. With contestants like Gabi (and in seasons past), producers get us attached to one women and convinces everyone she’s going to make it to the end, then they bring her to final two, only for The Bachelor to go with the less obvious choice. This irritates me so much. It is psychological warfare! Give Gabi her happy ending!!!

Stay tuned for next week! This series will be continued until the conclusion of this season!

aquarius | english education