Style > Beauty

Kylie Cosmetics Dropped Their Valentine’s Collection: We’re Shook

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

With Valentine’s day right around the corner, the beauty community is living in reds, pinks, and all the glitter and sparkle you can think of. Kylie Jenner is famous for dropping holiday themed collections to get everyone in the beauty community excited for the upcoming holiday. Kylie usually drops a collection for most holidays such as her winter, Halloween collections, her birthday collection, and always her Valentine’s day collection. Her Valentine’s collections are always so fun with its packaging and it (of course) is always pink themed for the holiday (who doesn’t live for pink, am I right?). This year’s Valentine’s Day collection is probably one of the best launches she has ever had, here’s why:

The Valentine Palette

Between the pinks and nudes this palette is GORGOUS. I honestly couldn’t resist this palette and bought one right as she launched her collection. It is stunning, I can NOT wait to play with these shades. Kylie did a beautiful job on the packaging and color scheme, 10/10.

Lip Sets

Kylie is known for her Kylie Lip Kits but for this collection, she decided to drop 3 different trio lip sets that come with a lip liner, high performance lip gloss, and matte liquid lip. Each lip set is packaged like a Valentine gram which I think is so adorable, and all three of the colors of the sets are gorgeous, from nude pinks to a brunt red lip.

Crush Blush

Kylie loves a simple matte eye look with a cute pink blush moment on her cheeks. Her blushes are so soft on the face and its perfect to give your face a little warmth and life.

Roes Are Red / Glitter Eyes

What did I say? The beauty community LIVES for sparkle! This is such a perfect pink that it would be perfect on the lid for a pop of sparkle that matches the palette perfectly.

Overall Kylie did not come to play in 2019. This is just the beginning, and everyone is LIVING for this collection. I cannot wait to see what else Kylie has up her sleeve for 2019! Kylie’s Valentine’s collection is completely sold out besides the Glitter Eye Roses Are Red. Hopefully, a restock date will come soon so everyone can enjoy her valentine’s day collection.

HCXO

Her Campus CWU Social Media Director / Treasurer / Writer  Senior at Central Washington University  Major: Public Relations Minor: Event Managment Zodiac: Cancer ♋︎