Style > Beauty

The James Charles Palette is Here, and We’re Freaking Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Hi Sisters! For those of you who don’t know who Sister James is, he is one of the youngest, most successful beauty gurus in the beauty community today. James just teamed up with Morphe and dropped is first ever eye shadow palette, with a brush collection to go with it. YAY!

How James started in makeup was from the iconic senior picture that he posted on social media and it went viral all over the internet. From then on, he became the first ever male Covergirl, and his career ran from there. James is famous for creating iconic looks and making his YouTube channel different than any other makeup artist.

The palette that James and Morphe created is the perfect palette for literally any look you can think of. All the eye shadow names from the palette relate to James corky sayings, which makes it meaningful to him and his fans. Unfortunately, I was unable to purchase his palette when it launched, but if we know Sister James and Morphe there will for sure be a restock coming soon.

The palette is gorgeous, congratulations Sister James! I cannot wait to see what else you have in store! For those who purchased the palette unleash your inner artists sisters!

HCXO

Her Campus CWU Social Media Director / Treasurer / Writer  Senior at Central Washington University  Major: Public Relations Minor: Event Managment Zodiac: Cancer ♋︎