This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

One of the biggest trends for fall is the boo-basket. Significant others are creating these baskets to celebrate the arrival of fall to get you in that comfy, cozy mood. Here are my picks for what I would fill my boo basket with.

• Start With a Basket: Having the perfect size basket to fill with all the items is essential. Find something neutral-toned to match with everything, or make it themed with Halloween and fall colors.
  • Comfy Cozy: The weather is getting colder and that means layers, warm blankets, and fuzzy socks. Add something cozy like a brand-new blanket or a cute pair of fuzzy socks to match your theme.
  • Their Favorite Snacks: You can’t go wrong with a great snack. Fill your basket with soft caramels, candy apple suckers or caramel corn. After all, caramel anything tastes better in the fall.
  • Spirit of the Season: Cute pumpkins, a fall-scented candle or even a ghost candy dish. Put a fall or Halloween-themed décor item in that basket to give your significant other inspiration to decorate.
  • Drink: Whether it’s coffee, tea, apple cider or any drink that’s their favorite make this the perfect pairing for your snack you included. If you’re not sure the type of coffee, gift cards are great for the person who is always on the go and needs that pick me up. 
  • Together is Better: Include an activity! Put a fun fall or Halloween craft to do together or include pumpkin carving tools and go pick out pumpkins together. Make it a date! 

Making the perfect boo basket can be customizable. Make it personal to your significant other and enjoy picking out items that would put them into the spirit of the fall season. For further ideas try searching boo baskets on Tik Tok

My name is Katelyn Richardson. I am 29 years old. I am currently attending Central Washington University studying for my Master's in food and sciences to become a nutritionist and later a diabetes educator for kids. I've been personally battling type 1 diabetes since I was six years old. I love being outside, vintage shopping, watching movies, and going to stock car races! I love being a Her Campus Contributor because it gives me a platform to talk about current issues, topics I'm passionate about & real-life relatable experiences.