etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

How to Get the Perfect Spring Break Glow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

If you’re looking for the perfect glow-y makeup look for your spring break vacation, then look no further! I’ve come up with the perfect glow-packed look that will make any head turn while walking up the beach, Bo Derek style. And a special thanks to Almay Cosmetics for providing the perfect product for this look!

FACE: Too Faced HangoveRx Replenishing Face Primer, Benefit Cosmetics PoreFessional Pore Minimizing Primer, L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in Peach Corrector, Maybelline MasterCamo Green Corrector, Maybelline Fit Me Dewy and Smooth Foundation in 110, NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer in Light 2, Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour and Highlight Palette, Milani Baked Powder Blush in “Luminoso”, Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Highlight Palette, Too Faced HangoveRx Setting Spray.

BROWS: BH Cosmetics HD Eyebrow Pencil in “Brunette”, BH Cosmetics Eyebrow Gel in “Clear”

EYES: NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, Violet Voss x Laura Lee Pro Eyeshadow Palette,, Almay Shadow Squad in “Here Goes Nothing” Dior Iconic Mascara ,Maybelline Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara.

For the eyes, I started with the color “Priss Pot” from the Violet Voss x Laura Lee palette all over the lid as a transition color, blending with a BH Cosmetics fluffy eyeshadow brush. I then took the color “Mama Bird” and mixed it with “Ragamuffin” and blended the two into the crease with a MAC 217 eyeshadow brush. After that I mixed the colors “Alabama” and “Whiskers” together and blended that into the outer corner of my eyelid. I finished the eye look by placing the two sparkly shades from the Almay Shadow Squad in “Here Goes Nothing” on the inner corner of the eye and on the brow bone. If you want more of a vamped-up version of the look, add some eyeliner on the upper lash-line and pop on some false lashes!

LIPS: Fenty Beauty Lipgloss in “Fenty Glow”

Hey HC Chapters, like this feature? Leave us a comment in the box below. Be sure to check out the rest of our Spring Break Survival Kit features!

Self-love advocate and intersectional feminist with a passion for music, photography, and writing (she/her)