This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

If you’re vaxxed, waxed, and ready to feel like a baddie, this playlist is for you! This summer we are ONLY doing hot girl things, and of course, every hot girl needs a soundtrack – because you’re the main character, duh.

I Am – Yung Baby Tate feat. Flo Milli

I am healthy, I am wealthy, and I am obsessed with this song! Even though it’s been out for a few months I think this is the perfect song to kick off hot girl summer. I love doing my makeup to this song because it’s like saying daily affirmations and feeling like the hottest girl alive at the same time!

Feeling Myself – Nicki Minaj feat. Beyoncé

This one is a throwback to 2014 but it’s so fitting for this playlist. There is simply no way to feel down when you listen to Queen Bey and the queen of rap! Total hot girl vibes.

Kiss Me More – Doja Cat feat. SZA

They knew what they were doing with this one. This song is so addicting I can’t stop listening to it! And you really can’t not love a Doja and SZA collab. I’m giving this one a 10/10 on the hot girl meter!

Don’t Like Me – Rico Nasty feat. Don Toliver

This song is so underrated it hurts, which is why I had to include it! Don Toliver has a hold on Tiktok and Rico Nasty is just iconic (I may be biased because she followed me back but that’s okay). Rico also has been teasing a new song recently and it will absolutely be added to the hot girl summer playlist as soon as it’s dropped!

Do It – Chloe x Halle

“It’s a homies only kind of mood” is the vibe this summer! Now that a lot of us are vaccinated we can finally have some safe homie time and I am so ready. This summer is going to be the vibe of putting headscarves on and driving with the windows down, like the Tiktok trend you know? Yeah, that energy.

Good Days – SZA

When SZA said “I don’t miss no ex I don’t miss no text I choose not to respond” a lot of us needed to hear that. And we are listening now! If you are in your feelings, get out of them because we are being hot and unbothered this summer.

There are many more songs on this playlist and I have posted them on both my Apple Music and Spotify profiles! Of course, I will keep updating it as new hot girl anthems drop, so make sure to follow. Have fun being a hot girl!

XOXO, HC

HC CWU Events and Marketing Director / Personal Financial Planning & Entrepreneurship / Cancer Sun