This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Now that Thanksgiving is over we can focus on all the Christmas festivities! Cozy szn is the optimal time to go on those romantic dates with your boo that you’ve been waiting all year for. I’m such a planner, so I am already thinking about these date ideas months in advance, I can’t help it! Come December 1st – I’m picking out which weekends my boyfriend and I should do what. Even if you aren’t a huge lover of the holiday season, these are good excuses just to get out for a date with your SO. Here’s a list of some of my fav holiday dates that I hope you and your date can enjoy too! 

Snowflake Lane

It’s free! Bellevue Square Mall in Bellevue hosts Snowflake Lane every night from November 23rd – December 24th @ 7 pm and Ice Skating Bellevue Square Mall from November 23rd – January 13th. $15 admission (including skates)

Christmas Play

Such as The Nutcracker, this is probably my favorite one! I enjoy getting dressed up and going on a fancy outing. 

Holiday Shopping

What better way to tackle all your holiday shopping than having a shopping partner to go with!

Christmas Movie

There are tons of good Christmas movies out this year such as The Nutcracker and the Four Realms and The Grinch remake. Switch it up from your Netflix binging and make a movie date night. 

Christmas Tree Hunting

Also one of my favs. Whether it’s real, fake, from the forest, or from a farm. Picking out a tree and decorating it together is so much fun. Afterward, you can finish it off with some spiked hot cocoa and cookie decorating.   

Senior at Central Washington Univ. majoring in Psychology. Trying to spread kindness and joy in everything I do.