This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Remember back to simpler times when people would wear a graphic tee with their fit. Whether is was Aeropostale or Hollister, everyone who was cool was wearing a branded t-shirt. Middle school was a time when graphic tees thrived, but just like everything else that time came to an end.

Although that time may have ended, graphic tees have been making a comeback. It may not be the ones we remember, but they are still perfect to pair with any #OOTD. Below are a few of our favorite brands that have turned graphic tees into a 2019 phenomenon.

South By Sea

American Eagle

Zumiez

Nasty Gal

Forever 21

Target

Urban Outfitters

Shein

Next time you need a new outfit, stop on by one of these stores and pick up a fresh graphic tee that is sure to go with any outfit and occasion.

Her Campus CWU President and Writer Previous Her Campus CWU Events Director Current student at Central Washington University  Major: Public Relations Minor: Advertising, Sports Business, and Interdisplinary Honors I love writing about anything and everything! Politics, fashion, mental health, and many others! I hope to be able to utilize my skills/ endeavors from Her Campus, along with other clubs, organizations, and experience in order to pursue a career in PR.