Style

Five Shows That Will Remind You of the Boss Lady That You Are

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

I know, the current state of our country is pretty disheartening, but we can’t lose hope. We need to remind ourselves that we are women, and that’s pretty bad*ss. And to help remind you of your feminine power here’s a list of the best girl power shows to binge!

Broad City

This one may be the obvious choice, but holy crap is it a good one. This show follows Ilana and Abbi, while delivering the most hilarious raunchy feminist humor.

American Horror Story: Coven

I mean, come on. This show is literally about a group of bad b*tch witches in New Orleans. It’s definitely not for the faint of heart, though!

Daria

One of my favorite cartoons, Daria delivers a dry sense of humor every single episode! It’s great for a weekend binge.

How to Get Away with Murder

Viola Davis portrays the boss lady Analise Keating in the murder-drama show. This one will suck you right in and before you know it, you’ve watched two whole seasons!

Ali Wong: Baby Cobra

I seriously love me a good comedy special, and Ali Wong’s is no exception. Wong tells about the wonders of becoming a mother while standing on stage with no heels on and all the mom jokes.

Whether you are in the mood for something funny or scary, these shows will remind you that you are a boss babe too. 

Like this article? Be sure and check out our other features!

HCXO

Self-love advocate and intersectional feminist with a passion for music, photography, and writing (she/her)