Day to Night Looks with Bed Head

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

With the endless options of hair products down every aisle of every drugstore, beauty store and one stop shop, it’s no easy task to find what’s going to work for you. And the hair products you use are subjective, what hair spray should you use versus what you use for girl’s-night-out? What dry shampoo is going to keep my hair smelling fresh after the gym or on your third day since you washed your hair?

Well lucky for you, Bed Head is here to help!

Day

It’s day three of finals week and you haven’t washed your hair for longer than you would like to admit. Don’t waste time with shampoo and conditioner! We both know you don’t have that kind of time. Instead of walking around like a grease ball, grab Bed Head’s Oh Bee Hive Matter Hair Spray and give people the impression you have your life together.

What you’ll need: Oh Bee Hive Matte Dry Shampoo, paddle brush, hair tie or scrunchie

“>

• Section your hairline into 3 and spray accordingly to your roots. Pro Tip: To avoid any white residue (especially if you’re a brunette) rub your fingers on through the area you sprayed immediately!

• Section your hair around the crown of your head and pull into a half pony tail. If you want to take your half-pony to the next level, use a scrunchi! I used a Aeropostale black velvet scrunchi to give my pony a little more embellishment and volume.

• Push your pony around until you’re satisfied and pull down tendrils as you please.

• Off to class you go!

Night

With Bed Head’s Shine Hairspray, your hair will not only smell amazing but it has a touchable hold that polishes your precious locks for a look that will last all day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O_TE7M73Ko&feature=youtu.be 

What you’ll need: Bobbie Pins, Bed Head’s Shine Hair Spray, a paddle brush, curling iron

• For beachy, GiGi Hadid-esk curls; section your hair in half, spray a light layer of hair spray on the bottom half, brush it through you and curl inch wide sections.

• Repeat with the top layer and finger comb through your tresses. Part your hair how you please and prep your bobbie pins. Pro Tip: Spray your bobbie pins with hairspray before applying them to avoid any slips.

• Once you’ve prepared your bobby pins, section your hair on the side where you plan to pin up and place your bobbie pins for security and volume.

But wait, there’s more!

Want to see what else Bed Head has to offer for every look and texture? Follow them @bedheadtigi on Instagram!

President at Her Campus CWU Senior, Public Relations Major at Central Washington University!