This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

I don’t know about you, but we are counting down the days until we are sitting around the table with your loved ones, eating our favorite foods and in our hometowns again.  Just because you may be curled up by the fire or running to grab the best Black Friday deals, doesn’t mean you can’t do it in style! Check out cute and comfy ways you can show some style this Thanksgiving.

Denim Jacket

A simple way to keep warm and have some edge!

Crew Neck Sweater

This comfy and cozy staple is getting an upgrade with cute patterns and colors compared to your high school track sweatshirt.  They are easy to throw on and instantly look cute.

Statement Jacket

This is a lazy person’s best friend, add this sucker to any outfit, even something as simple as a t-shirt and jeans and your outfit is an automatic 10/10!

Denim Skirt

Even if it’s starting to get chilly outside, don’t shove your summer skirts to the back of your closet! Add a pair of tights and a long cardigan and boom, super cute winter outfit.

HCXO

Her Campus CWU President, Editor-in-chief, and Writer Senior at Central Washington University Major: Social Services Minor: Communications