This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

This is a sponsored post but opinions are 100% our own.

Standing in the razor aisle of a store can be a daunting task. They offer hundreds of different types of razors, which leads us to wasted time scouring the backs of packages to find something that meets our needs. The selection process doesn’t get any easier when on a couple of shelves over, there are also a hundred different types of shaving cream. However, I have tested out a razor and shaving cream duo that is affordable and sure to have you in and out of the razor aisle within seconds.

Razor

The Skintimate 4 blade warm vanilla exfoliating razor is a uniquely designed razor that allows for maximum comfort. The razor houses 4 smooth protect blades that allow for a closer shave as well as fewer nicks and cuts. Its added exfoliating strip along with the smooth protected blades leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. This razor houses a vanilla scented handle which adds to a relaxing shaving experience. The package of Razors comes in a 3 count and is under $6!

Shaving Cream

The Skintimate Razor must have its partner to create the perfect shaving experience. The Skintimate Shave Gel (my favorite scent is the Raspberry Rain) takes your standard shave to the next level. This shaving cream is packed with Vitamin E and Olive Butter that creates a creamy lather to give you the healthy feeling smooth-skin you want! This shave gel allows the razor to glide over your skin to create a close and comfortable shave. Coming in at around $3 this shave gel is a necessity for your shower essentials.

Being a woman comes with a lot of extra costs, so don’t waste your time and your money on items you’re not sure will even work! This affordable Skintimate Duo is sure to be a staple in every woman’s collection. Check out the Razor and Shaving cream at these links! 

https://www.schick.com/us/en/women/razor-and-blades/disposable-razors/skintimate%C2%AE-exfoliating-warm-vanilla-sugar-disposable-razor/p/Skintimate-Vanilla-Sugar-D-Razor 

https://www.schick.com/us/en/women/skintimate/skintimate%C2%AE-signature-scents%C2%AE-raspberry-rain%C2%AE-shave-gel/p/Skintimate-Gel-SSRaspRain

My name is Rayven Crawford! I am a Junior at CWU studying to be an English teacher. Some of my hobbies include going out to eat (If you haven't tried The Porch here in Ellensburg you have to), spending time with friends and most importantly writing. Reading my content will offer you articles on Health, Life and everything in between!