All of the YouTubers We Watched Growing Up are Getting Married, Here’s Some of My Favorite Recent Weddings

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Ah, weddings. We love to see them, especially when it’s two people we enjoy tying the knot. I’ve noticed that some of the people I grew up watching on YouTube are getting married and their weddings are nothing short of perfection. Let’s look into some of these YouTuber’s big days!

1. Cody Ko and Kelsey Kreppel

@kelseykreppel on Instragram

I swear to God I screamed when I saw that these two got engaged in December 2021, and when these photos came out from their wedding, my entire year was complete. Cody and Kelsey have been dating since 2017 when they met at a mutual friend’s get-together. They have been making content together since then, with notable series on Cody’s channel such as Couple’s React and Tinder Nightmares, and Kelsey’s with Awards Show Fashion Reviews.

The couple got married on February 4, 2023, at the Sands Hotel and Spa in Indian Wells, California. The photos are breathtaking, with a sandy-pink-desert feel featured in the background. I loved that they didn’t pick one type of flower to be the feature of the wedding, instead, Kelsey carried a bouquet of red, yellow, blue and purple wildflowers. I’ve been watching these two on YouTube since about my sophomore year of high school, so finally seeing them tie the knot was wonderful.

2. Grace Helbig and Elliot Morgan

@elliotmorgan on Instagram

I swear to God these two could not have been a better match for each other. Grace is a YouTube icon, having started her channel back in 2008 making comedy videos with her college roommate. Elliot started on the platform in 2012 on SourceFed, a sub-channel started by Philip DeFranco. He later ventured into the company The Valleyfolk (where I know him from) in 2018. The pair met back in 2019 and announced in February 2021 that they were engaged.

The two got married in Las Vegas, Nevada this past year on October 1. They shared photos the next day of their intimate and personal ceremony and reception. These two make adorable content together and are the definition of a dynamic duo. I can only hope to be as funny as these two someday, they’re a power couple if there ever was one.

3. Jenna Marbles and Julien Solomita

@juliensolomita on Instagram

This wedding was a looooooong time coming! The two have been together since 2013 after meeting at a bar Julien worked at. Julien says, “One day I was working at the bar and I got to meet this really cute girl,” he said. “I’d seen her (with friends) but I finally got introduced to her, and one night she said, ‘maybe you should hang out and not work one night.'” They got engaged in 2021 and had their wedding in November 2022.

They’ve been through thick and thin on YouTube, with Jenna quitting in 2020. Julien still streams on Twitch and talks openly about his relationship, with the first announcement of their marriage being on a stream earlier in the year. These two dog parents are too cute together. I remember watching their earlier content growing up and thinking they were so perfect for one another, I couldn’t have been more spot on, clearly.

4. Noel Miller and Aleena Miller

@noelmiller on Instagram

Ah, it appears that both of the men from the Tiny Meat Gang are married now (I’m sorry, I will never get over that name, it’s too funny)! I’ve been watching both Cody Ko and Noel Miller for a while now and it seems like the pair met around the same time as Cody and Kelsey. Noel’s first appearance on Aleena’s Instagram to date was back in 2013, being shown to her audience of 179K followers.

Not much is known about the beginnings of their relationship, but they have been known to post a couple of videos together. The two seem to mesh super well and their videos are super entertaining. They got engaged in October 2020 and got married on October 10, 2022, in Tuscany. The photos of their big day were dreamy and unequivocally gorgeous. I cannot get over how happy they look together in these photos.

If there’s anything we learned from all of these weddings, it’s that love is real. Change my mind.

Hi there! My name is Anna and this is my first year on the CWU Her Campus team! I am extremely interested in all things social media, theater/broadway, and criminal law! I'm from the beautiful Tri-Cities, Washington, and have 3 dogs back at home (I know, I'm a dog mom which automatically makes me THAT cool). I've always had a passion for all things theater and entertainment. I also dance here at Central for a dance company, so you might just catch me in a few productions! I'm so excited to take you along with me on my journey through college as I attempt to navigate this big ol' scary world! So excited to see what Her Campus has to offer, and I hope you enjoy my work!