david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Easy Halloween Treats Perfect For Your Movie Marathon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

As Halloweek progresses nothing keeps us in the spirit more than festive treats. Whether you plan on hosting a costume party or staying in and watching a monster marathon all night, snacks are a must. Here are a few spirited treats perfect for any occasion that are as just as easy as they are spooky!

Mandarin Pumpkins

For the healthy Witches and Warlocks Mandarin Pumkins are perfect and portable. All you need is a bag of cuties, a Sharpie and you’re ready to party and get your daily dose of Vitamin C!

“Boo”nana Pops

Just as delicious as they are cute, “Boo” nana’s are the tastiest frozen dairy (or non dairy) treat. Cut up a couple of frozen bananas and dip them in vanilla frosting and put them on a stick! You’ll be all set for a treat that will balance out the 30 Fun Sized candy bars you’ve already eaten. 

“Bewitched Halloween Popcorn”

Just like you’re classic Rice Crispy Treat pop some popcorn and mix it with some marshmallow fluff and you’re already half way done! Hallween themed M&M’s with matching sprinkles will keep you in the spirit and they’re match perfectly with Daphne’s outfit if you’re in a Scooby-Doo kind of mood. 

Donut Monsters

So easy and it looks like you tried. Get some classic glazed donuts and shove some vampire teeth in the middle and you’re good to go! Extra points if you add M&M eyes!

Candy Corn Muddy Buddies

It would not be Halloween without Candy Corn, and this party mix is the best way to satisfy your seasonal sweet tooth. Grab a bag of Muddy Buddies add a bag of peanut butter pretzels and your favorite brand of candy corn and it’s a party!

Prep your costume, prep your movie and get cooking! 

President at Her Campus CWU Senior, Public Relations Major at Central Washington University!