This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Now that we have been stuck inside for over a month and the end is still in the distance, I bet there are many of us in the same boat of running out of entertainment.  You may find yourself having watched everything there is on Netflix… and Hulu… and Amazon… and YouTube… you get my point. But don’t worry I have some Instagram accounts that are doing weekly and daily live streams that will keep you healthy, happy and you may even learn a thing or two!

RUMBLE Boxing

Dylan Nolte
Dylan Nolte / Unsplash

RUMBLE boxing is based in LA and is a boxing gym that provides group fitness and personal training. They simply put that they are the fitness of the people, by the people, for the people. During this time their trainers are taking their classes to the gram and do free live workouts that anyone can join! Check out their Instagram for class schedules here.

Youth to the People

three women with face masks
Anna Shvets

YTHP is an all-vegan skincare brand, but once you get familiar with their company you find out that they are so much more than that, they are a true community.  Their Instagram account is one of the favorites that I personally follow, and their live streams are so creative, they cover anything from skincare (of course) to workouts, cooking, how to DJ and so much more (there was one week they just played with foster puppies for an hour *heart eyes*)! Weekly schedules are posted on their Instagram here!

Her Campus Media (duh)

Original Illustration by Gina Escandon for Her Campus Media

Our one and only Her Campus Media does live streams every day of the week with the HCHQ staff.  Head over Monday for ‘Pinterest said to’, Tuesday for ‘try it Tuesday’, Wednesday for ‘werk it Wednesday’, Thursday for ‘pretend chef’, and Friday for ‘still amazing’ here!

Let us know what your favorites are!

HCXO

Her Campus CWU President, Editor-in-chief, and Writer Senior at Central Washington University Major: Social Services Minor: Communications