This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

In life, we woman all have a motivator, or someone we look up too. Our mothers, our grandmothers, all have amazing stories, from woman who has inspired them in the past. Here is some amazing empowering woman today.

Rihanna

Rihanna changed the game in the make-up industry when she dropped Fenty beauty. She was tired of every single make-up line not having a variety of different shades of colors for every woman, so she dropped 40 different colored shades for every male, or female to find their correct shade. I absolutely love what she stands for and how she changed the make-up industry forever.

Ellen DeGeneres

Let’s be real, Ellen is one of the best human beings on the planet. Not only do I love her show, but she cares so much for people, even if she’s only met them for a couple of minutes she is always willing to help. Everything what she stands is amazing, she is one incredible woman.

Chrissy Teigen

I love Chrissy Tegan for so many reasons, but the number one reason why she’s amazing is because she keeps things real. She doesn’t hold back to call people out, even if she doesn’t know if you’re in the wrong, she’ll tell you how it is. She’s an excellent role model for every woman.

Beyoncé

QUEEN B. With everything Beyoncé has gone through in life, it always seems like she never gives up. She is a fighter for what she believes in and won’t give up. Her music speaks to people through the pain she went through in her last album lemonade, and she gives hope to others. Beyoncé is amazing, and she will always be Queen B.

Her Campus CWU Social Media Director / Treasurer / Writer  Senior at Central Washington University  Major: Public Relations Minor: Event Managment Zodiac: Cancer ♋︎