andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

3 Colors From Buxom to Have in Your Spring Break Make Up Bag

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Spring break is quickly approaching and putting off packing until the last minute is usually how it goes. Whether you are going the beach or back to your hometown, it is always fun to spice up your look a bit when you are going out and during the day.  The easiest way to take a look to the next level is to add a lip color! Buxom is a great brand that has an incredible range of colors and finishes that make them super easy for everyone to find their perfect shade. Here are some of our favorites that you should have in your make up bag this spring break!

Buxom Full-On Lip Stick

source

This three-in-one lipstick defines lips like a liner and fills with velvet matte color.  But don’t worry about it drying your lips out because this little lipstick is filled with vitamins A, C, E and has a slight plumping effect.

Buxom Va-Va-PLUMP shiny liquid lip: Wine Me

source

This new product is a shiny plumping liquid lipstick that gives a bold, intense color that will stay all day.  Their new formula with high tech polymers and silicone elastomers that make this formula creamy while also helping to prevent that color from smudging or fading. Available in 20 shades you are bound to find the one that is your perfect match!  

Buxom Full-On Lip Cream

source

If you have ever heard of Buxom before then you more than likely have heard of “White Russian” This nude pink gloss is one of their most popular and is highly recommended. This high shine, no-shimmer glosses will plump up your lips with glass-smooth color! They also have hyaluronic spheres infused with vitamins A and E that will keep your pout hydrated.

Source

Her Campus CWU President, Editor-in-chief, and Writer Senior at Central Washington University Major: Social Services Minor: Communications