The 10 Best Restaurants in the ‘Burg

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Ellensburg is definitely known for its downtown area, with tons of different shops and restaurants with that sort-of small-town charm. The restaurant scene in Ellensburg boasts some of the most diverse food in central Washington. Here are  some of the best places to eat in the ‘Burg.

Brix

Pizza gone chic; Brix is a small space with some of the best pizza and wine selections in Ellensburg.

Sugar Thai

An Ellensburg staple, Sugar Thai is known for its authentic Thai cuisine and superb service.

The Yellow Church Cafe

With a seasonal menu, The Yellow Church Cafe’s spring menu is bound to please just about anyone.

The Early Bird

The best breakfast in town, hands down.

[the pub] by Iron Horse Brewery

Ellensburg’s famous brewery delivers a quirky menu accompanied with snarky lingo and the perfect brew.

The Porch

Springtime means that The Porch opens up their doors, literally, for just the right ambience

Campus U-Tote-Em

If you go to CWU and haven’t been to Campus U-Tote-Em, then what are you even doing? U-Tote-Em is great for a burger and fries combo that you won’t want to miss, and try the shakes, too.

The Ellensburg Pasta Company

If you want some delish modern-Italian cuisine, then look no further. The Ellensburg Pasta Company is great for any occasion.

The Boss Brazilian Barbecue

This hole-in-the-wall gives a great selection of Brazilian sandwiches and pitas

The Palace Cafe

If you want some good ol’ classic American eats, then The Palace is the place to be. Their wide variety of dishes are bound to please.

Self-love advocate and intersectional feminist with a passion for music, photography, and writing (she/her)