freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What Every Guy Secretly Wishes Girls Knew

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CUA chapter.

1)   “I wish she knew that it’s okay to text first sometimes.”

Okay ladies, I know that not texting the guy first is like an age old, unwritten rule.  But, I think we have to realize that once in a while, this can actually be sexy.  It shows confidence and assertiveness—two qualities that are undeniably hot.

2)   “Just because I’m buying you a drink at a bar doesn’t mean I only want to get in your pants.”

As a girl, I know that there are plenty of guys that have one thing in mind: sex.  However, we shouldn’t put every guy into this category.  There are some good ones still out there.

3)   “Playing too hard to get can actually be one of the biggest turnoffs.”

The chase can be kind of fun and interesting, but after a while, playing too hard to get just gets annoying.  There’s nothing attractive about acting like you couldn’t be less interested in a guy.  If you like him, it’s okay to let him know it!

4)   “Eating is hot—eat that burger baby.”

A girl who can eat a big fat burger, and not be annoying about i,t is straight up awesome.  Plain and simple.  It shows that you have confidence in your body and that’s an extremely attractive quality.

5)   “Playing dumb really isn’t cute.”

Girls, if only for the sake of not making girls everywhere look like plain bimbos, do not play dumb.  This isn’t cute and gives girls a bad name.  There is something very striking about a girl with smarts who doesn’t mind letting it show.